Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Upcoming show, new calendar, and a nomination

I've tested positive for COVID-19.  It was right after I developed cold symptoms (no fever) after attending the Winter Dew Tour.  The trip was booked long before the Omicron variant started to rapidly affect the country, and I thought being vaccinated and twice-boosted made me safe.  Also, save for one party in a large space where I was mostly a wallflower, I was mostly outside.  All of this is making me reconsider my return to the live stage next year.  Right now I'm extending my live show hiatus through March 2022.

I would highly urge anyone to reconsider going out on New Year's Eve.  Omicron cases are growing exponentially, and even though I've felt mostly okay, that's not the case for others.  Plus Papi Churro is putting together a live variety show featuring performers who are also opting to stay in and/or have digital numbers that they want to share.  Streaming on Twitch.tv/papijinxy starts at 8 PM CST, and it's a $10 suggested donation but pay/tip what you can.

As we near the end of the year, I wonder how many of y'all have a calendar.  If you've put it off or would just some gorgeous photography on your wall while also supporting me, I would like to direct you to La Photographie's 2022 charity calendar.  I have been voted to be Mx. December so this is your chance to own a high-res, physical copy of one of my photos from a shoot I did in Tennessee.  The charity chosen is The Trevor Project so you're supporting a very important cause while getting something pretty.


Lastly, my elder child, Tsar William, is up for a White Elephant Burlesque Silver Tusk Award: Best Supporting Pet.  Go to the WEBurlesque's page, enter your email, and vote for Willy (doing his best sexy pose).  You have until January 2.

Willy loves making appearances on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment