Monday, December 13, 2021

Don't miss out on these shows!

 Were you busy on my show dates but still want to see some of my new acts?   Well you're in luck.  You can get my latest appearance, Cosplay Burlesque's CPB-eyond the Screen End of the Year, Best of Spectacular delivered to your inbox (with bonus content!).  Click here to get tickets .  You have until December 26.


You can also purchase re-watch tickets for WildeMay Productions' K-Pop That Pastie: Frost Fest, also available until December 26.  Let me entice you with a peek of what you might see:

 If you want more of that, follow this link for tickets.  It's just $5!

Lastly, Taste the Tease is ending sales for all their show recording on December 31 so if you've missed my all-Texas based AAPI performer showcase, Forbidden City of the South, or the other shows I've done with them (Crotchless Shanties and Out and About), this will be your FINAL CHANCE.  Click here to purchase access to the shows before it's too late!

A rare Tony Fo-Hawk appearance in
Taste the Tease's Forbidden City of the South

No comments:

Post a Comment