Saturday, June 5, 2021

Upcoming shows: Viva Dallas Burlesque and Fierce!

 I promise I'll get back to actual blog posts, but I've been busy with some new duties in lab and my first LIVE show in over a year!  Yes, you heard it right.  I'm returning to the stage TONIGHT with Viva Dallas Burlesque's Dirty Sexy Funny show.  Tickets are still available at the door, and they're keeping things safe by maitaining social distancing and masking requirements.  So if you're free tonight and in town, get on over to see a revamped version of my Crazy Rich Asians act!

 If you're not free or in Dallas, I still have plans to submit to virtual shows as long as the opportunities come up.  Tony Fo-Hawk is making his return to performing (he's been having a chill 2021 so far) with the Fierce! Queer Performance Arts Festival.  He's specifically appearing in the July 18 POC showcase, but the virtual festival takes place all month, every Saturday so go to their website for both tickets and additional show info.  All the line-ups are amazing, and I'm so excited that Tony is a part of this.  I might make a cameo too. ^_~




No comments:

Post a Comment