Monday, April 13, 2020

2019 in photos

I'm using this time of shelter-in-place to catch up on blog posts although I do still have to work (just mostly at home instead of the lab).  Therefore, updates aren't going as fast as I'd like.  Nevertheless, I'm slowly reorganizing my priorities and getting back into writing and dancing.

This year I decided to stop using Tumblr.  It was a time suck, and the new censorship rules meant most performers were leaving the platform.  When I finally made the announcement, I realized I was in the middle of my year-end recap so this is the last Tumblr year-in-review you'll get: part 1 and part 2

Don't worry, I'll find something more suitable to replace it.  I'll make a separate post about my modeling endeavors from the past year, but you get a glimpse of some in my Instagram Best Nine (not all were taken in 2019):


I think I've covered enough of my thoughts about 2019 with my last two full-length posts, and I'll definitely share some of the happier memories in the near-future.  As Texas is still in quarantine through the middle of May, I should have the time.

Lastly, I want to announce a special livestream series Tuesday Tease is planning.  We know how our fans appreciate the sense of community and miss seeing their favorite performers, many of whom are in tight financial situations.  Therefore, we (namely Vivienne Vermuth) are bringing 2 hours of programming on our Facebook page every Tuesday starting this week.   You'll see a different side of performers as they host a workshop, give you a peak on how they get into face, or even do a long-form act.  Click here to join us every Tuesday from 7 PM to 9 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment