Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2017 in photos

I almost forgot about my year in review on Tumblr, but trying to get back to blogging helped remind me.  Here is part 1 and part 2.  I made a point to share photos that hadn't already been posted on Tumblr, and that led to some odd choices for months were I was less busy or didn't have photos.

One thing I didn't forget was Instagram Best Nine (since everyone else was posting theirs).


Again, my #1 most liked photo isn't one of me although this time I did play a role in arranging it (it being a proposal at one of my shows).  Clearly, y'all like it when I show skin and wear blue or green.  I don't think this will actually influence what I do this year, but trends are interesting to me.

One thing I want to try to do in 2018 is to take more selfies with people.  My social anxiety catches up to me, and I can never find the right moment.  However, I want the memories.  So far, I've only done it once, but a step at a time, right?

me and Blyre Cpanx
at Tuesday Tease: Toy Box

I've got another chance to take selfie, and you've got a chance to see me perform tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment