Monday, January 2, 2017

2016 in photos

Every year, I do recap of some great moments of the year on Tumblr with a picture representing each month.  It was hard hard to pick just one a month because I'm doing more and more.  Now that I've pushed myself to step outside my comfort zone, I think I can work on honing the new skills I learned and be a better performer and producer.  Check out my Tumblr post here: part 1 and part 2.

It's interesting comparing my selection of photos with my Instagram Best Nine of 2016.  It's a little bittersweet because none of my performance pictures made it and my #2 is a show that didn't get to happen.  However, my "Fuck Trump"/"Fuck Pence" selfie made up for the latter.  I do appreciate the variety as well.
Although I resolve to be better about updates, my Instagram (hanaliburlesque) is still the best place to get the latest pictures.

Finally, as I mentioned previously, Tony Fo-Hawk will help kick off a new year of Tuesday Tease tomorrow.  It's a very special show, our first one with an all-POC cast, so please try to come out!


No comments:

Post a Comment