Monday, November 7, 2016

Upcoming shows: Tuesday Tease and Steampunk November

If you're looking for a election night party, whether to get away or to have a safe space to follow the news, Tuesday Tease has the event for you.  We're doing a Pokemon-themed, but the TVs will be airing the results and there are plans to celebrate (or drink our sorrows).


I'm super excited to be producing this show.  All the performers have inspired me to put together a "professor" cosplay since they're all Pokemon, trainers, and team leaders while Kylee, our host, is calling herself a "gym leader".  If my plan doesn't work, I'll have my Flannery cosplay to fall back on.

 All-con 2016
Flareon: The Companion
photography: Neither Noir


As for performing, I will be joining Broads and Panties at Steampunk November in Venus.  We will be hitting the stage Saturday, November 5 at 10:30 PM.  Expect a mix of classic and nerdlesque.


No comments:

Post a Comment