Friday, September 19, 2014

Upcoming shows: Latin Burlesque Festival and Pulp Friction

Here's more info on my two upcoming shows that I mentioned in my last post.  The first is the Latin Burlesque Festival, which takes place next week.  I'll be dancing with my samba troupe, Fuego de Samba, and stage kittening on Friday.  Click here for seating info and ticketing links.


The other show takes place the following week on October 4.  It's a Quentin Tarantino-themed show, and I will be debuting a new act.  Click here to get your tickets in advance.  Act now before they sell out!


One last thing: weather permitting, Fuego de Samba and other members of the Dallas School of Burlesque will be marching in the Alan Ross Texas Freedom Parade on Sunday.  Keep an eye out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment