Friday, March 25, 2022

Upcoming shows: Danger Dames Productions and Wilde May Productions

I've got a busy weekend up ahead.  First is my return to performing live with an out-of-town show!  I'm joining Danger Dames Productions in Jacksonville, Florida for their special Pasties for Pérez show.  We're celebrating the work of George Pérez, and proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project in honor of his father-in-law.  Show is March 26 at 7 PM EST at the Karpeles Manuscript Museum.  Today is the last day for $10 advance tickets (click here) .  They're $15 at the door and $20 for VIP.

Unfortunately George will not be there in person, but the show will be recorded so if you want to show off your cosplay, this is your chance!  I'm incredibly honored to be a part of this cast and so excited to debut my new act.

If you're not Florida, fret not.  I have a second brand-new act that is debuting virtually in Wilde May Productions' K-Pop That Tastie Pastie.  We're doing a food theme, and I invited Venessa Vesper to join in on the fun with me.  The live stream is March 27 at 8 PM EST/7 PM CST, but if you have an early Monday, there's an option to purchase the recording.  Click here for tickets ($10 for the stream, $5 for the recording).





No comments:

Post a Comment