Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Upcoming Tuesday Tease appearances

Not too long ago, I reached my anniversary with the Tuesday Tease Team.  I've learned a lot working behind the scenes and gained more responsibilities.  The experience has introduced me to many wonderful people who inspire me to come up with new acts (and get Tony Fo-Hawk to do the same).  I never thought I would be where I am at, but I'm thankful for it.
The Tease Team
Photo by KWN Design


Basically you'll be able to see me at every Tuesday Tease in the coming weeks.  I may not be performing, but I want you to support all the shows we do because it is a group effort.  However, here's my schedule if you wanna say "hi".

12/20/16 - Drag Me to the Future - performing
Drag Me to the Future line-up

12/27/16 - 2016 Best of Tease - co-producing with Tasseled Squirrel

1/3/17 - Tease of Color - Tony Fo-Hawk performing

1/10/17 - PokGAYmon (Redux) - producing

Remember, Tuesday Tease starts at 10 PM.  The venue is Sue Ellen's on 3014 Throckmorton St., Dallas, TX.  There's no cover for 21+, $5 for 18-20, but bring some dollars to tip the performers.  Hope to see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment